A1CNow Self Check
Take Control of Diabetes
According to a recent study1, roughly 60 percent of patients with diabetes struggle to sustain glycemic control over a three-year period. This puts them at greater their risk for developing severe complications, like neuropathy, blindness, cardiovascular disease, and stroke.
Best suited for diabetes patients whose doctors recommend they check their A1C four times per year.
This often includes those whose treatment plan has changed, or who are struggling to meet glycemic goals.2
- Administer quarterly A1C tests at home.
- Same time traveling back and forth from in-office visits and lab appointments
- Save money on the cost per test.
- 1 patented A1CNow analyzer
- 4 test cartridges
- 4 fingerstick lancets
- 4 blood collectors
A1CNow Self Check,4-count box
- Fitch K, Engel T, Pyenson B. Real-world insights and economic considerations in type 2 diabetes.http://www.milliman.com/insight/2017/Real-world-insights-and-economic-considerations-in-type-2-diabetes/. Accessed September 21, 2018.
- American Diabetes Association Diabetes Care 2018 Jan; 41(Supplement 1): S55-S64.https://doi.org/10.2337/dc18-S006
Lab Quality A1C Results at Home
Obtain accurate A1C results at home with the A1CNow Self Check system.
Perfect for Home Use
- Displays results in 5 minutes
- Requires only a small, fingerstick blood sample
- Requires no maintenance
- Can be stored at room temperature
- Is small, compact, and battery-powered
- Is affordable and easy-to-use
Results You Can Trust
CE-marked for self-test use
4-Count Overview and Quick Reference Guides
Click to Launch Video